Thursday, August 27, 2009

freakin lame

alright ....
1st of all ... dis holiday SUCKZ !
okay~
at home ..
ther's nothing 2 do ..
i dint even like ...take a look at my books at all ...
haha's !


monday ...wacth the movie of "alien in the attic" wif koey...hui ling...mei...wilson...tuna...n chicken...
well...the movie is...kinda hilarious ... 
but im not feelin so well dat day ..
see the movie trow half way ..
i go out the cinema 2 and hav a cigarettes wif my hubby "andy"=]...
cuz ...he kinda like ...dint wacth the movie wif us ~
and i havent seen him for days ...
so ~ we chit chat at the stairs.  
ya i like ...needed dis cigarette for days u noe ...
at home ~ have a fight wif my family ~
blablabla...
yeah.....it's...kinda mess up  ~
so ...the smokin time couse me around 10 min ~
n i hit bac 2 the cinema ...
ok at that time ...
my head start 2 feel like ... dizzy ..
n OMG ...
2 the toilet ~ and throw all those nasty things out from my lungs ~
at least ~~~ AHHHHHH ~
feelin better ~
wakaka ~


yesterday went connaught PM at night ...
wow...thers been a while that i haven been 2 connaught PM ...
kinda miss those old days ~
^^

around 11.30 i reach home ~
bi's big brother fecth me home ~
hahas ~
but ~im not so happy ~
cuz ~
hui ling gonna get bit up by her mom ~
n at the car ~
my hubby d brother scold him ~
yell at my bi T.T
kinda scary ~
but ~
ya ~ his brothers right ~
but his still not satisfied for wat his brother said ..
kinda sad n my heart start's hurting ...
is like ~ i cant help anything ~
i reali want 2 help ~ but i cant ~
haizz ~
hope bi wont argue wif his family anymore T.T


and last ~
2day ~
TADAAAAAAA......
it's terry and pui san's bday ~
well yesterday nite i hav call dis 2 fellow ^^
wow...time past soooooo fast ...
it's like ~~~ zoooooom ~
the end of the day ~
wakakaka ~
i noe terry for around 1 year plus already ~
even noe till last we cant be couple ....
but ~ i reali appriciate our  frenship  .....
ya .... ^^
it's cool ~
^^
BTW ~
happy bday u guys ^^
thank u dat ur always ther for me ^^


well~PMR is near now ~ 1 more month 2 go ~
actually im reali kinda scare T.T
my math ... geo ...sains...
i'm reali freak out by now T.T

ok ~ dats all for now ~~~~
buhbye ^^




p/s: fs back 2 normal ady ~ ^^ n bdays cuming ~ hahas ~

No comments:

Post a Comment