Sunday, October 18, 2009

speachless ==

wow ~
this few days was like.....
arhhhhhhhhhh !!!


damn many things happen darn ...
ladys n gentleman....


hehehe .....


dat day (wednesday)...
i go sing k wif babe's n hubby andy ...
lots of pic we hav taken ~
but i hav no time 2 upload it yar ~
sorry guys ~
will upload d pic soon =]

wait 4 me =]

althought ~
i've taken pic's wif my hubby =]
hahas ~
our damn 1st pic ~
happy lurr ~
even noe hubby like very "mian qiang"
but ~
okok larhx ~
nvm bah ~
u noe ~ BOYS ==

N i help conan n ling 2 take thiere sweet pic ~
i sure need 2 admit dis ~
DAMN NICE u noe ~
of cuz nice larhx ~
the photographer me
was a PRO marh ....
xixixi....


me .. koji ...n ling also taken lots of babe's pic =]
hahas ~
we r kinda happy dat day ~
n night ~
we went 2 AH YEE (last time at low yat same company d worker) dad's funeral ~
my mom dun let me go actually ~
whn i reach there ~
dunno y my head feel kinda dizzy ~
feel so uncomfortable...
sooo...
hubby ask me 2 go hui ling hse n rest ~
thn we went there ~
i lay down d sofa ~
it feel's like ~
arhxx ..... relax-ING =)
i barely close my eyes n fall asleep there ~
cuz im reali very tired dat time ~


mean while ~
koji ling n conan reach ~
hahas ~
cuz koji wanted 2 BOOM TOKYO
lol =]

there r still  many happy things happen dat night but i cant reali remember ~
so i'll write till here larhx ~



u guys must wait for my pic 2 b upload yar ~
SEKIAN TERIMAS .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment